The Autumn Days Bouquet
Deep rich shades of autumn carefully partnered with different foliages makes this bouquet a captivating choice.
Our team of dedicated florists will create a beautiful bouquet selecting the finest, seasonal, freshest flowers available on the day.
We send out our handtied bouquets in water to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
Due to seasonal availability we may need to substitute flowers to those shown in the picture. We will make every effort, using the best flowers of the season to make a beautiful bouquet as close as possible to the pictures.
Caring for your flowers
- Unwrap your flowers with care
- Make sure your vase is clean, bacteria in the water decreases the life of your flowers
- Fill your vase 2/3 full of water and add flower food.
- Make sure no foliage is below the water level and cut 2cm from each stem. Repeat the every few days.
- Change the water every few days and ensure you keep your flowers away from direct sunlight, radiators, and ripening fruit. The cooler the room the longer your flowers will last.
- Remove faded blooms as soon as possible to encourage buds to open and prevent them from spreading mould to your other flowers.